Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rice Cereal & Pepsi?

Today "Daddy" and I plopped the kid in the highchair, and decided to torture the little guy with his first taste of rice cereal. It was quite the adventure...take a look...

"Give it to me!"

"I think I like it!"

"Hmmm..."

"On second thought..."
"This stuff is gross!"
"How could you?"
So in order to understand the next few shots...you need to know my husband Rob. Rob is addicted to Pepsi and cannot live without it. Jaxon found Daddy's Pepsi bottle way more interesting. So he let Jaxon play with it, and well...I'm afraid he is his father's son.
"Wait a second...what's this?"
"Now this is more like it!"

"Mine!"
Don't worry, we didn't really let him drink any, and we will continue with trying the whole rice cereal thing. But he is definitely a Daddy's boy!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

He is getting so big!! love it!
love all the pics below too-gorgeous!
auston loves sweet potatoes or applesauce! make some up, he'll love it! =)