Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Trip to the Mailbox With Daddy

I was really excited today when my Daddy came home from work. He picked me up, swung me around and tickled my tummy. Daddy always gets the mail after work, and this time I really wanted to go with him...., "Please, Daddy, take me!"


And he did! He picked me up and walked me up the hill...

and down the sidewalk...

He pointed out the cars that drove by, and I showed him the birdies in the trees...my favorite!
When we got to the mailbox, Daddy showed me how to put the key in and open the door.

Was there any mail today? Yes there was!
I held the letters for a little while...I was so excited!
Then we walked back to our house, my Daddy and I.

I loved getting the mail with Daddy.

1 comment:

WendyKV said...

I'm so happy you went to the mailbox with your daddy, Jaxon. How fun. What a sweet boy and a sweet daddy. I'm sure you will have lots of fun adventures together. xox