Saturday, August 9, 2008

Visitors






This weekend we have had Rob's dad and his wife up from Hermiston, Oregon. We hadn't seen them in nearly a year, so we were glad for an opportunity to visit. They aren't big city people at all, so Seattle is a bit intimidating...especially the driving. =) We have mostly been relaxing and watching the Olympics, but today we took them down to the Mukilteo waterfront. My husband is going to be doing recording for a full length album at a studio in Mukilteo, and the waterfront was right by there, so we hit both places to give them a tour. I didn't realize that today was actually the opening of the new waterfront remodeling...and it looks really beautiful! So if you have the opportunity, you should go hang out there. It was gorgeous and they have a whole playground there too now. I was imagining taking Jaxon there when he is a bit older. I bet he will love it. There were a ton of wind surfers there...and I am totally all up on wanting to try it after the baby is born (and I get back into shape...lol!). This evening we went to The Rock...which is a really cool pizza place (you should try it!). Anyway, I put up a few pics of the day...enjoy!

No comments: