Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Shower!




















I had one of my baby showers this last Sunday and it went so well. It was actually a double shower for Adelle and I. Adelle is my sister-in-law who is due two weeks before me! I was so blessed to have so many relatives and friends come from even out of town! Rebekah and Karlie came from Oregon to stay the weekend and we had SO MUCH FUN! I have missed them so much since I moved here. We had a great girls weekend...being goofy, pampering each other, and just doing what girls do best...laughing a lot! Adelle and I both recieved the wonderful gifts and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful and friends and families in my life! Better yet, I am so overwhelmed and thankful that Jaxon has so many people in his life already who love him so much! I am posting some of the pics so you get to see how big my belly is getting these days...it's seriously crazy how much your body changes in only 9 short months! I can't believe I have only 6 weeks left!




No comments: