Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Little Jaxon is here!












Jaxon David Harris was born on October 2nd, 2008 at 12:43 pm.
He weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long.
It was a 24 hour + labor and was definitely exhausting but I wouldn't change it for the world. I have to say it was probably the best day of our lives. I have never seen my husband smile so big and be so happy. We are so in love with this precious gift from God. We are so blessed and thankful.

Now a week later, Jaxon is such a sweet baby. I never thought that Rob and I could make a mellow baby, but he totally is! It has been a very busy week getting adjusted to a newborn in our house. It is quite the adventure. The moment we think we got things down, something else pops up to readjust to. I never knew you could love someone this much...

No comments: