Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Diaper Head!

Our "diaper days" are coming to a close! Jaxon is definitely showing signs of being ready to potty train. Starting next week, Mommy is going to be staying home with Jaxon and the training will immense! I know what you are thinking, "Kristin? Stay home for a week?" I myself am not sure how I will do it, but I am pretty determined. I guess it's one of those things we sacrifice for our kids, right?

Potty chair? Check. Sticker chart? Check. Undies? Check! We are all set and have even been practicing "pooping in the potty" which Jaxon has already done once! I have been debating whether or not to do "no undies" or "undies" method...so any suggestions would be appreciated! What worked and didn't work for you?

Regardless, we are saying good bye to the diapers. As you can see, Jaxon doesn't seem too shook up over the idea. =)

No comments: