Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Over 5 months!

Wow! It's been over 5 months since I've posted! 5 months of insane busyness! I am a little tentative to take on blogging again, but I have been missing it lately. So, we are back! I am hoping to post at least once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Between running my own business and being a wife and stay-at-home mommy, my life is full...full of fun and adventures! I am simply learning how to juggle it all and take one day at time...letting myself learn lessons and not expecting perfection. It's a process I tell ya!

Rob is busy with work and recording his second album with his band OverKast.

Jaxon is 22 months old now and is a big talker -3-4 word sentences these days! He loves cars, trucks and choo choo trains! He also remains a serious animal lover.

More updating coming soon!

No comments: