Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weddings, Deliveries, and Bargain Shopping











This week brought two exciting events packed in one day. =) Some of our very close friends got married this week and in the same day, I got called in to do a photo shoot of a delivery! Thankfully the timing turned out to be perfect, so I was able to do both. I went to the wedding and two hours later I got the call that she was "ready" even holding off pushing until I got there. Luckily I live just minutes from the hospital. This was the second delivery (besides my own of course) that I had the opportunity to witness and it is the most beautiful, emotional, and inspiring thing to see! It blows me away at how God designed these precious little ones and in 9 months no less. I had become friends with this gal through both of our loves of photography. I had never met her in person, but was thrilled to be able to document such a wonderful time in their lives. The best part about it was that her husband got to deliver the baby! How fun!
This weekend Jaxon and I went shopping at the Outlet malls with friends. They have lots of stores for kids (Carter's, Children's Place, Gymboree, & Gap to name a few), and I am proud to say that I got 11 things for Jaxon for less than $20! One of the things I just couldn't resist was this adorable little hat. I had to take some pics of him in it...and of course I am posting them. He was such a ham. Enjoy!

No comments: