Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Visit with Grandpa and playdates!

This week was especially exciting since Jaxon got to meet his Grandpa Bart for the first time! Bart and his wife came to visit over the weekend. We hung out, ate good food, went for a walk in the park and enjoyed eachothers company. Jaxon is always so good with meeting new people and is a trooper at being "passed around". Always ready to smile!



Legacy! The three Harris men!

Grandpa would tickle Jax's feet while in the swing! Jaxon loves tickles!

Sitting with Grandpa!

Also this week Jaxon had a playdate with cousin Owen. It is so cute because Owen and Jaxon are at the stage where they look at eachother and are beginning to interact with eachother! We can tell they are going to be the bestest friends.

Notice they were holding hands and Owen even ate Jaxon's hand at one point...Jaxon didn't seem to mind at all!

I try my best to use photography to document as much of Jaxon's life as I can. Down to his favorite toys, activities, milestones, fun events...anything I want to remember, I try to capture. Here are a couple of photos of Jaxon playing with his favorite toy...he loves this little butterfly and will talk to her all day if he could. This is also to document that he is grabbing and holding his toys now...so fun!

And just for kicks...I am posting a few more of my favorite pics of Jax's last days of being 3 months! They grow too fast! =)

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

GREAT PICS! So good to hear that you all are doing well!!!
I wish I documented more of Austons moments...I just haven't had the time! Oh, well...his siblings can tell him all about it!
love to you!