Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Assistant at the Beach

I had a photoshoot with baby Leise again yesterday, and I brought with me my little assistant. Can you guess who that may be?

Yep you guessed it! (Or maybe you didn't but that's besides the point.) Normally I don't bring him along on photoshoots, but this time I knew it would be fine since he adores Leise, and he adores the beach! Those two things along with the beautiful weather made out to be a wonderful morning!




























Her little black and white ruffled skirt was the cutest!





































































Meanwhile, Jaxon was just being a boy, throwing sand in the air and playing with sticks! He entertained himself nicely! He is a very good little assistant! =)


No comments: