Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Auntie "Mimi" & the Case of the Stolen Ear Ring

It was beautiful weather and already warm at 9am this morning. It was the perfect opportunity for Starbucks and a walk around Greenlake with Auntie Mimi (Amy). My sister is 9 years older than I, and when I was a little tyke I called her "Mimi". Thus the term has continued and we have decided to refer to her as Auntie Mimi to hold the tradition. =)

I am so blessed to have such an amazing sister. Besides Jesus and my husband, she is my closest friend. It is always nice to have our walks around Greenlake where we can share life together.

I love how my sister seems to love my son as if he were her own. I am extremely close to my neice and nephews, and she is the same way with Jaxon and his cousin Owen. She simply adores him...

See...?



And of course our Little Charmer adores his Auntie... (Especially since she snuck him his first taste of a Starbucks scone today.)


See...?

In case you can't tell, the photo below is him going in for the kiss...

...but it appears it may have been a trick, as he stole her ear ring
right out of her ear without her noticing!
See...?

Did I mention that my sister is as obsessed with her camera as I am?

I know, I know, it doesn't seem possible does it?

It must run in the family though, cause someone else seems to be just as obsessed with the camera as we are....
See...?




Yes, he is our little charming, open-mouth kissing, ear ring stealing, camera reaching, Starbucks scone eating guy! And we sure love our "Mimi"!

1 comment:

Amy Scherrer said...

Well those pictures show why my heart is filled up with baby love and why my ear is hurting a bit tonight!! ;) love you!