Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Leaves

The weather was perfect yesterday! To take advantage of it, Jax and I went hunting for fall leaves to play in. We drove around quite a bit, but I had my mind set on a certain type of "scene", and we weren't finding it. So, I called my mom since I knew there were pretty leaves up her way and she said, "The library has beautiful trees I noticed the other day!"

The library? Ok, well I never would have thought of that but I took her word for it! Beautiful red leaves covered the ground there, and Jax was slowly losing patience while waiting for me to find the "perfect spot" so the library it was!




He was certainly intrigued. It was like nothing he had ever seen before.

Besides the wet booty from sitting in the leaves, I'd say he was pretty thrilled...but not thrilled enough to crawl around and get the rest of himself wet.


Then he saw one of his most favorite people ever amidst the leaf-laden land...


It was his beloved leaf-laden land discovering Nanna! He was so thrilled he threw leaves in the air upon her arrival. =)


We sat in the leaves, stood in the leaves, threw the leaves, tasted the leaves, and played peek-a-boo in the leaves until...

...Jax decided his wet booty was getting to him and he had had enough fun in the leaf laden land.

No comments: