Thursday, February 4, 2010

Leavenworth Fun 2010

This year, it was just Jax and I braving it out early Saturday morning to Leavenworth to spend time with the fam. The original plan was to drive with my parents, but this year my mom was sick, and the pass wasn't supposed to be too bad.

I love my VOLVO, I really do. It's a tank, we own it, it's lasted forever, and where it lacks in outer appearance, it makes up for it in safety. However, the tank as it is does horrible in snow or ice. We got over the pass without a problem, but the driveway was another story! Think...6 people pushing us down a very lengthy driveway/road.

Besides that, the visit was spent playing games, lazer tag in the snow, sharing food, and playing with the kids. Wonderful visit!

Here are a few shots from this year!

Here are the kids working on their second puzzle....

Jaxon assisting Uncle Matt in his guitar seranade...


Enjoying the snowy coldness...


Fun in the snow with Alden...

Matt and Owen in the snow...



The boys playing on the cabin porch (they actually preferred the porch to the snow).



Owen in his little sled...


Auntie "Nay-Nay" as Jaxon calls her. =)


Mommy and Jaxon compliment of my sister!



Cousins...the fab 5!




More to come soon!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

love them!!! I love the "snow glow" perfect for pics. I love the first one of jax in the snow...beautiful.