Monday, February 15, 2010

On My Mind...

I've had a lot on my mind lately. It's been a busy last couple of weeks, lots of lessons learned. Good times and some hard ones mixed in. Here are some things that are on my mind. I figure why not make good use of my blog, right?

I've been thinking about:

  • How thankful I am to have such amazing friends in my life. Ones who truly love me and trust me. Friends that meet different needs and are a gem in their own right. Love them all.
  • How to streamline things in my household. Getting organized and making sure everything gets done.
  • The fact that my to-do list can never be completed...there is always 2 things to add to each one crossed off...and how much that bothers me.
  • About the fact that I can't possibly please everyone and not everyone will approve of me or my family...and that's ok. God knows where my heart is and that's who I strive to please.
  • The fact that there are times that I just need to keep my mouth shut. Most of the time actually.
  • Trying to eat more protein and less carbs.
  • How much I love iced green tea and fish.
  • Working through "Power of a Praying Wife" the book.
  • How I am more comfortable with who I am than I have ever been in my whole life. I can accept my strengths and weaknesses and work on things I can change, yet accept things I can't.
  • How grown up my neice and nephews are and how wonderful they were with Jaxon this weekend when we stayed with them. (See below)
  • How cute Jaxon is with his new "puppy" we got him for Valentine's Day. (See below)








1 comment:

Emily said...

Great post, you are a very special lady my dear :)