Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photoshoot Playdate

1-box of goldfish & a little leather chair
2-radio-flyer bicycles & photog-crazed mamma's
3-adorable kiddos....
And a big spacious field makes for a very fun photography playdate. =)


Looking like such a big boy on this bike!



So proud of himself sitting in his big-boy chair...



Sharing the goods with Elijah.

Jaxon and Mila's first date. =)

And in other news, Jaxon is FINALLY fully up and running around (yes, it is a bit late to be walking, but my son tends to like to do things in his own time. Kind of like his mother and father I suppose). He'd been taking steps here and there for a couple months, but just didn't seem interested in taking the plunge. My friend Julie gave him "Squeaker" shoes that squeak when he walks now, and he is ever so proud of himself! Rob and I laugh so hard when he comes prancing throught the house with them on...however, I'm sure the squeaking will get old eventually.


Tomorrow, we leave for our family trip to Leavenworth! So excited to get away!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you're having a wonderful getaway! Furniture + beaches or fields are my favorites! I love what you did here- and my goodness those are some cute babies! I've totally fallen in love with Mila via seeing your pics of her- so look out Jax, cause Max might be a little future competitor! ;)