Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Day at the Park







This afternoon Jaxon and I met with a friend and her cuties at the park. This was the first time Jaxon really knew he was at a park...and actually got to "play". Last weeks attempt at the park was cut short by a cranky baby cutting teeth, a very bright sun, and freezing cold weather. Today was a much better set-up. We bundled up and headed out! When we first got there, I was a little nervous since I forgot his binky. Thankfully he was completely content without it! I immediately headed to the swings since he has really been enjoying the Johnny Jump up at home. Even though you can't tell by the pics...he actually LOVED the swing! I always have a hard time catching smiles because the minute I put the camera in front of my face, he puts on a very confused look. He is also attempting to touch Mommy's camera now...very interested. Once Julie got there with her kiddos, Jaxon was ready for a little nap. He went right to sleep in his stroller as we chatted...apparantly the excitement of the swings wore him out. =) It was a wonderful afternoon.

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

OH! the pics are simply adorable! i love the last one too! those park swings are so much fun for babes!