Monday, July 20, 2009

Cruisin' in the Emerald City

On Sunday evening, Rob and I got to go on our first cruise! Well, it's a small cruise that took us from downtown Seattle to Blake Island for four hours...but still! We had a really good time and it was BEAUTIFUL weather! Here are some pictures from our night out.

For the many of you who have been begging me to post a picture of my husband with his new hair style, (or lack there of)...this picture is for you.

It's taken me almost a month, but I think I've finally finished the greiving process of this drastic change and actually ACCEPTED it! In fact, now I kind of like it!
This was the pier downtown that we took off from.

...on the ship about to take off!

... the beautiful Puget Sound, and a ferry in the distance.
Can you believe we've been together nearly 3 years now?


So, once we reached Blake Island, they served us a magnificent salmon dinner and did some culteral indian dance. First off though was the appetizer...clams!
And along with them...live baby crabs! That's about the point where we both decided to skip the appetizer.

Inside this building was the dinner...pretty cool!
That in the distance there is our ginormous cruise ship! You can sense the sarcasm right?


After the dinner and show, we got to hike around the island which we both wished we could've spent more time exploring. In the end, it was a wonderful date!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT?!!!! When I saw that picture of Rob, I think my JAW DROPPED. I dont think I have EVER seen Rob BALD; IS HE INSANE?!!! LOL PS If things go well I will let you all know by Saturday when/if I can come up in August :)