Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Excellent Adventures of "J" & "O"

Welcome to the Adventures of "J" & "O" the first edition...
also known as Jaxon (right) and Owen (left). Or from this post they are known as
"Mr. Busy" and "Mr. Chill".
In case you don't know these two characters, Jaxon and Owen are cousins a week apart exactly. In this episode, "J" & "O" are learning all about sharing.
O: "Hey, J, does this thing get reception out here?"
J: "Ummm...that would be MY cell phone. It was a gift from my dad and I only have so many minutes left."
J: "Seriously, O, hand it over...I don't have phone insurance. "

O: "Come on, Cuz, just one call! I'll make it quick. Besides, your dad works for Verizon, he's got your back."


O: "Ok, ok, I'll give it back. Hey, that binky of yours looks way cooler than mine...
can I try it out?"

J: "No way! That would be completely unsanitary!"

O: "Cool! It has a sweet attachment device that clips onto your jacket! I didn't know they made these!"
J: "Yep they do...and notice the device is installed on MY jacket!"
O: "Wait, let me see that again...I know that taste from somewhere. Dude, did you have sweet potatoes and applesauce for lunch?"
J: "Wow! You're good! But really now, give it back!"
Stay tuned for more Excellent Adventures of "J" & "O" in future posts!

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha thats great! They are so cute!