Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Beethoven, Mozart, & His Many Talented Cousins!

Just look at these chubby little Baby Beethoven hands!


What you PROBABLY know is that my husband is a musician. What you may NOT know is that music runs in the family even more than that!

Not only has "Nanna Carol" (my mom) been playing the piano since she was 9, but she has taught all three of her children who in turn are teaching their children.



And boy do they enjoy it!

Seriously, my nephews and neice already blow me with away with their talent. Mozart, (I mean Alden) shown in the above picture with Jaxon, plays be ear and also can play very lengthy pieces by memorization that I was unable to play until I was 16! Did I mention he's 10?
Here's hoping our little man follows suite...

Which by the looks of things, it doesn't seem too off base! I mean look at this determined face...


Already Jaxon gravitates toward anything that has a melody or a beat....


....and loves to sing VERY loudly!

In fact, he is singing (which translates into a loud "ooooooooh" sound) just as loudly as he is playing here...


We believe the loud vocal skills comes from the other side of the family however. =)

(Photos in this post taken by the ever talented Amy and Madelynn Scherrer)

No comments: