Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Adventures of J & O - Halloween Style

J : "Ummm...you may not have noticed, but there is something seriously wrong with your hand, O"


O: "Look who's talking, J! You have a giant unicorn horn-like thing popping out your head!"
J: "Yeah I know...what's the deal with putting us in these funky looking outfits anyway? Our parents are cookoo. I mean you can't even grab your toys with those funny green hands, and I can't go underneath the table without bashing my head-stock into it and seriously damaging my fret board!"
O: "No kidding! I mean we are the cutest things here...you'd think we'd get something out of being so adorable."
J: "Yeah, where's all this candy I keep hearing about? I think we're being jipped!"

O: "That's it...come on Cuz, we're out of this joint!"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute! two of my three sister-in-laws are preggy right now, and I can't wait for my kids to be friends with their cousins too!