Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving...

Happy Late Thanksgiving! (I meant to create a very wonderful Thanksgiving post ON Thanksgiving about all that I am thankful for, but things got a little derailed. Read on.)

We were supposed to go to Pendleton for Thanksgiving, but Mr. Cold/Flu had other plans. Yes that's right, Jaxon woke up the night before our trip with croup. Neither Rob or I thought driving 9 hours in 2 days with a sick baby would work too great. Also, despite our best efforts to teach Jaxon to "share", this is not how we wanted to teach it.

Believe me, he has already shared with the rest of us in the house. =)

So, we were home-bound (except for a brief trip to see Nanna & Grandpa) on Thanksgiving, and been trying to rest at home since.

My head has been in a fog since being sick...I just this evening realized I can prepare for the holidays and turn on my Christmas music, get a tree, etc. Normally I would've been on top of that...I LOVE this time of year!

Speaking of LOVE...don't you just LOVE this little J-Man sportin' his Mamma's hat???



It sure looks like someone else is in the Christmas spirit as well! Happy late Thanksgiving, and may you have a wonderful Christmas Season as well!

No comments: