Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jaxon, Abby, & Our Trip to Oregon!

Absent minded me! You'd think I would've come home with tons of pictures from our recent trip to Oregon! Oh wait, I DID come home with tons of pics...just mostly pictures of clients rather than our time with friends. That has been the story around here as of late...lots of pictures of clients, not too many pictures of my little monkey. I vow to change that very soon!

I am extremely thankful how much fun our time was with friends!

In between giving my camera a workout, we fit in chillin' with dear friends, calavanting in the park in the rain, trips to the mall, many Starbucks chats, eating at the ever scrumptious Cheescake factory, and much more! Not only that, but I do believe this trip was the easiest with Jaxon yet!

Here are a few of the photos I did manage to get....

I just love the interaction between Jax and his little buddy Abby now. They play together so well! They are for sure little buddies.

And one more shot of Jax's other love. (Well besides the binky that we've been working on detaching from. *Sigh*) It's Bekah! Oh how he loved her. In fact, I caught him holding hands with her several times from his stroller as she walked beside him. A-Dorable!

Such a great time and we look forward to visiting again soon!

1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

fun photos :-) I love your blog header photo. That is just gorgeous! You are a good photographer.