Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It Will Have to Wait...

I'm learning all about balance.

I had every intention of sitting down and writing two posts with fun pictures this evening, but it's 10:42pm and I just got done: cleaning the house, packing for our trip to Oregon, washing all the dishes by hand (since the dishwasher is broken), helping Rob with a project of his, folding all the laundry, and editing pictures for clients. The "old" Kristin would stay up another hour and write the blogs anyway, but the "new" Kristin is going to go to bed early for once and "be ok" with leaving something undone on her "to-do" list. =)

(Ok, ok...I cheated a tiny bit by posting this little snipet...but it's all about the baby steps right?)

So as I was saying, the fun posts with pictures will have to wait until I get back from my trip.

Speaking of trip, would you all mind praying that the weather cooperates this weekend? I have several photoshoots in Oregon that can't really be rescheduled. I'm only a tad bit stressing about this!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray, sis!! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

I totally relate to this! Baby steps :) Praying the rain cooperates- and if it doesn't- then God blesses you with fantastic shoots anyways!