Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Color Orange

J and I are stuck at home sick (thanks to daddy who is a little too demonstrative in his sharing skills.) We've been in the house for 2 days now and both of us are a little stir crazy. I decided to take him outside for just a few minutes. Loud and clear I heard my mom's voice telling me to put a hat on, cause the cold weather can make you sicker. So, I put this little hat on him to keep his head warm (and to please my mother). To my surprise...he looks very good in orange! And of course you know what ensued, yep you guessed it, me taking pictures of my little "model".
I am a tiny bit jealous, cause I most certainly can NOT wear orange. *sigh*

I'm also a little jealous he can look so cute EVEN when he's sick! *sigh*




Yes, I believe orange suits him just fine.

And you know what else suits him? Shania Twain believe it or not! I put her cd in and holy cow he got excited! He even started to "groove". Daddy says he was laughing at it because it is was so pathetic it was funny. But Jaxon and I know the truth. That's ok, whatever he needs to think to make himself feel better. =)

1 comment:

Emily said...

So So cute!!! He looks great and I'm positive you do too :)