Monday, May 25, 2009

A Friend For Jax

Jaxon's little friend Chloe Elizabeth Erickson was born yesterday! Chloe's mom and dad are good friends of ours, and we have been awaiting her arrival for quite some time now. I was one of Sarah's doula's during the delivery. I thought my labor was bad (31 hours) until I saw what she went through. Poor girl had 51 hours of labor ending in a C-section at around 2 am yesterday morning! Jaxon and I were at the hospital on and off for 3 days waiting for Jaxon's little friend. (Of course I didn't have him there the whole time). He did such a good job waiting and waiting and waiting...Jaxon wasted time hamming it up for the nurses and playing with Chris's goatee. =)


Baby Chloe weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 19 inches long!
She is simply adorable and perfect in every way!

Rob, Jaxon and I went back the next day to visit. Sarah is coming along nicely and Chloe is doing stellar! Here is Jaxon finally getting to meet his little friend for the first time:


Doesn't he look excited? Ok, well he will be when she gets big enough to play with! I will share more pics soon!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

yea!!!! how exciting! can't wait to see more adorable pictures!