Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Wanna Soak Up the Sun

In three days I cleaned seven houses (not including my own), and I was dying! Not because of all the work, although it was sure exhausting, but because it was so beautiful outside and I was stuck inside! So when Saturday rolled around and it was gorgeous outside again, I made sure Jaxon and I spent the day soaking up the sun. (With sunscreen applied, of course!)

After daddy took off to work, we grabbed my friend Julie and her three kiddos and headed over to Wenberg State Park. Taking pictures with my photog friend and soaking up the sun on the beach was the perfect way to spend the day.

Jaxon really did like the beach. In fact, I put his chubby little feet in the water and let him kick around. But Jaxon's favorite part of the beach trip was not the beach itself. (Actually, he slept the majority of the time we were even by the water.) His favorite part was playing in this amazing field of daisies!






He was completely spell-bound. =) I can hardly wait until the day these dimpled, little hands come to bring me hand-picked flowers!
Baby Mila also enjoyed the field of daisies:

So, soaking up the sun we did and we couldn't have been more thrilled!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

Hi there!
thanks for the comment!
that is too funny w/the pictures w/the daisies! I ALMOST took the same picture w/Auston in daisies today as he loved them too, but I was thinking that he might look too feminine and I wouldn't end up keeping/using them...I was wrong! The pictures of Jaxon look great!
Ah, I should have just done it...why do I doubt myself? =)
Sounds like you had fun!