Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Puree Anyone?

I'm contemplating making my own baby food for our little guy. My friend was telling me all about it and gave me this book to read on it:
Now I'm very interested in the whole concept, mainly because it tastes better, is healthier for him, and will save us money. What's the downside you might ask? I have to consider how much time this will take...you know, the whole time-balance thing I'm trying very hard to master?

The recipes of the puree's in this book my friend gave me seems to be a bit more complicated and "fancy" than I might be able to do. However, here is a book that looks a bit more my style:
And I just heard of this website: www.wholesomebabyfood.com which seems to be a WEALTH of information! Oh my, I have a lot to read up on, but I think I'm up for the challenge! Apparantly I will need a food processer and a steamer?


If any of you have advice or experience with this, PLEASE feel fee to comment. =)

No comments: