Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going to the Chapel and We're Gonna Get Married...

Well, not me, but I get the opportunity to photograph my first wedding! Hooray! Hoozah! And all that other stuff. We are headed over to Eastern Oregon for the weekend, and I would certainly covet your prayers. =) Photographing weddings are much different than portraits, much more time involved and stress...but I'm totally up for it!

Oh, and on a different note, I was completely thrilled to find out today that "a pediatrician" from the same clinic Jax went to last week has the swine flu. Can you sense my enthusiasm? No, he isn't sick nor is he exhibiting any symptoms (trust me, I'm watching). I called and they wouldn't give me the name of the pediatrician (there are only 2 possibilities and his ped is on of them), but they DID say they reached all the possible patients that would have been infected. Being that he has no symptoms, it's been almost 2 weeks, and the fact that I was never "reached", I am choosing not to worry about it too much. God is in control either way!

Off to pack now, thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

SO SO SO Excited for you! I can't wait to see them-you're going to do great! I'm working on some wedding pics right now! They are so fun...everything is so beautiful-how can you go wrong?!?
You know what is funny-I traveled about the same distance for my first wedding photoshoot last summer...I think both of us would have traveled across the world for such a wonderful opportunity!
Have a blast-I'll be praying! =)