Friday, April 17, 2009

Nacho Libre, the Rubber Chicken, and the Not as Eventful Acoustic Show


Tonight Jax and I went to his first OverKast show. (Well not including when he was in my tummy). It was an acoustic show at a coffee shop in Bothell.

This show was a lot less eventful than the previous show apparantly. I kid you not...the band that played with OverKast at the last show had a singer who came running on stage with a skeleton costume, a Nacho Libre mask, a cape, and just when you think things can't get crazier...a rubber chicken for a microphone! Can you imagine? Yeah, neither can I...but it happened. (Sorry, no pictures of this but, believe me, I wish I had some.)

Anyway, not to get off on tangents (cause I NEVER do that!), we went to an acoustic show two hours past Jax's bedtime. He was jumping up and down with excitement...see?



Actually, he really did amazingly well! He loved watching his daddy on stage, but I think he was even more happy to lay his head on Sherry's (Bass player's wife) shoulder. What a sweetie!

Here are a couple pics of the hubby and the band as well. I like their softer side personally. They did a wonderful job!



1 comment:

David Grant said...

Thanks for sharing. Love the pics and glad the show went well.